Monday, May 26, 2008

W.O.R.N O.U.T.

We in the last instance is Adam's mother Pam, who has been my traveling buddy for the last little while.

We went to IKEA today for 6 hours. Poor Adam, poor Adam's prius. The first tiem we went through and got some bearings. Then we bought small stuff and measured the car to see if the bed frame would fit in it. Then we bought some large stuff. We went back and CRAMMED that car full. Then I wanted to get some chairs, for the balcony. Pam didn't think the boxes would fit. We went back a THIRD time and I MADE them fit. I don't knwo how we did it. We got a table a queen bed frame and slats, a desk, a bookcase, several pillows, 2 comforters, and some odds and ends to fit in that car. Pam had to sit very scrunched behind me. We lugged it all up into the house, and then we started to assemble. Finally, when we were so hungry we just couldn't build another piece of furniture we went in search of food. We found a chinese buffet, and I tried some suspicious sushi which would later cause me to christen my new bathroom as it refused to stay down. :( Not so good. I feel much better now.

Honestly though, I just don't have the time or energy to deal with my outside life. I cannot think about it and I don't want to check my email.

Anyways, so if I am ignoring you guys don't take it personally. I am just out there.

It is soon guys.... :) I have to go back to Texas on Wednesday, and gather up my horses, then go back to Wyoming and get the rest of my stuff. Then come here to stay. It is a lot to do.

Nighto. I am sleeping in my new ikea stuff... very cool.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

It's good that you get along with Adam's mother enough to travel with her...that's awesome really. And congrats on all the Ikea stuff...I want to go there so badly now! Enjoy the new living space!

said...

Wow. You are burnin it at both ends, aren't you?

Sending you love!