Wednesday, May 21, 2008

one of these days...

I will catch up! HA HA HA, funny joke huh?

So that day is not today and I just wanted to shoot you faithful readers a quick "I am alive and okay" because I can be really foul and mean-tempered when I am tired and frustrated. I had to explain to my Dad the moving snafus (hey isn't that an army term.... wink wink) and he was less then thrilled. He says that I have a lack of communication skills in this one area. For me thats a grey area, because apparently telling or asking someone something once is not enough. I will admit I do let my self jump to conclusions, and feel like something has been decided when other people don't feel that way, and that maybe what happened a little with the pods people, but I still blame them. They should have made made it more obvious how much I needed to contact them AND how to contact them and that's all I am going to say. Anyways suffice to say he wasn't thrilled.

I was overly nice to someone and it cost me a night sleep last night as their dog whined all night from 2 am on when they left for work and left the puppy in the bathroom. UGH not fun. That was my stupid, but I was too nice to really remedy it. So no more being nice. Oh well.
This made me so tired that I lost it at work today and started crying about something stupid and looked like an idiot in front of everyone. Fortunately Leon is the nicest person in the world and told me it was ok. So yeah, Leon told me that he is behind Adam and I 100%, but that if I ever needed to come back, I would have a place. I am not really sure what that means though, cuz they don't pay me right now so. Ugh anyways, I am not going to think about it because I can't.

This is one of the longest stretches I have ever gone without talking to my beloved butthead. I hope to hear from him soon.

Sry about the non cohesiveness ;) I am headed out to help drive his Prius to Washington tomorrow. I am very excited, I have to say that at this very moment, the Adam return dance BEGINS because that is pretty much all I am going to be focused on from now until he is here in my arms.... He is a lot of freaking work! It is a very good thing I love him ya know? ;)

NIGHT

3 comments:

S.J. said...

Sounds like you are in stressville, but I'm so excited that things are going to return to normal-happy life again soon.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am definitely way too hard on myself. it's a good quality but it's also a very damaging one. Good luck with all of your stuff.

Caitlin said...

Sorry you're so stressed :( I heard SNAFU was an Army term! Stands for Situation Normal:All F*cked Up. I heard that once and thought it was hilarious. Anyway good luck with moving and all that, hope Adam calls soon. And don't be too jealous, like you said, you'll be living with him soon too. :)

said...

What you do, Jenna, is make assumptions. We ALL do. I'm going to recommend a book called The Four Agreements by Don Miguel-Ruiz. FABULOUS book that will change your life. For all the free time you'll have to read. ;)

Thank you for your great advice on the phone calls with my soldier. I agree with you. It was their choice. I think I was also making an assumption that I was bringing him down. See? It happens to all of us.

Be safe on your drive. I hope you stay in touch!