Saturday, May 3, 2008

update

I should really be sleeping. Horse show went okay, I wonder if I worked my horse too hard today, I will know tomorrow. Her back seemed maybe a little sore. If that is the case, I don't think I will show her tomorrow. That would be a bummer. We placed in half our classes, that is good.

That spider bite on my leg has swollen up again. I am not sure why, I don't think it is a good sign.

Adam got online this morning. He has stopped eating junk food. I used to ream on him all the time about his bad eating habits. I bought him pringles to send to him. He said,"Don't send them." Boy don't I feel like schmuck? I have been eating horridly and my waistline is reflecting that.

Adam must be in amazing shape. No longer eating junk food, exercising like crazy, and working out when he has the time. He is going to come home all muscle and I am going to be all blobby. Great. Well at least I will be soft and cuddly.

I was so tired I almost drove off the road and I dropped my laptop on the floor. Not terribly bright. It is my turn to feed in the morning, so I will get up early and go feed then come back home and maybe go back to bed.

I have already decided in my new apartment I am going to get black out curtains so I cna sleep whenever I want. Currently, all I have are blinds. I love Ikea, I know we are going to find some great stuff there for really good prices.I am going to actually try decorating a place so it doesn't look like a bunch of college students live there. Adam said he would help. Should be exciting.

So my talk with Adam this morning was quite uneventful. He didn't have much to say, and I was sort of whiny. Lucky Adam. I get to mark another day off my calendar and I can't wait until he comes home. Duh, I wonder how many times I have said that over the course of this blog....

Anyways, despite all the caffeine I had to help me get home, I think I might be ready to try and sleep.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

IKEA is my favorite store! I was just there yesterday and cannot wait until I move so I can redecorate everything from there.. :)

Caitlin said...

Glad the show went well :-) And being in shape is overrated, though I know what you mean...Rob came back all muscular still and I was just about the same. I'm glad we're facebook friends now! :)