Friday, May 2, 2008

I have...

......killed 4 huge spiders. 4! This means that I keep thinking there is something crawling on me and nothing is there. Sigh. I got bit by a spider about a month ago and it was really gross for about 5 days. It took a long time to totally heal.

......taken your advice and cleaned my house, it feels much better. It's not totally clean, but it is way nicer. I took all the junk out of my room and put it in my living room! Yeay for the living room.

...... assembled a $20 walmart grill. It's basically a camp grill. I am sure it will work poorly when I try to make it work.

......done two loads of laundry, a load of dishes, hand washed 90% of the hand wash dishes, put away all my winter clothes, and swept the kitchen floor.

...... done some interpretive writing and drawing about why I am so out of it, and why I am so stressed out and anxious. It helped put things into perspective, but didn't really solve the feelings, just rationalized them. Meh.

...... read all my blog-roll blogs and commented where I felt like I had something useful or relevant to say.

...... eaten everything in the house. First I started out eating healthy, then I ate a bunch of crap (like cookie dough, and a couple little debbie snack cakes, and a regular coke.....) then I finished up with some healthy-ish stuff. I did end up eating pizza and coke today, Adam's two favorite foods. I think it is a little sick how I obsess about what I eat. It's such a girl thing to do. Such an American thing to do as well. Sigh. Refusing to think about it.

I am super nervous about going to the show tomorrow. I have to show by myself and I have a feeling I won't have hardly any support. I am also refusing to think about that. Yeay for coping and denial.

Note: Rereading this post I sound incredibly negative. I swear I am not that down, it's just late night syndrome, and I am alone in my house. I love reading everyone else's blogs right now. :P I figure you guys get sick of hearing me be sappy about my butthead. Some days being creative is way too much work, and I have to be simply not creative and regular. So bleh, that is the point of having a blog right? Not performing for other people. I still do. There is no where I can escape that, only Adam and my personal handwritten journal. I miss my butthead. I am sending my love to him, and to everyone who is missing THEIR butthead as well.

PS: HMC = Howl's Moving Castle

3 comments:

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

well, i've been eating DOTS for the last 18 hours, along with hot tamales and pancakes. depression does that-- it makes you eat the worst things you can think of.

i hope your show goes well-- wish i were closer, i would totally go!

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.