Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Pam!

It's Adam's Mom's birthday! If she wasn't born Adam could have never been born. And what good boy he was able to call her. :) He such a good guy. When they get off she gets me to give me an update. He sounds like he is his "normal"self. That is good to hear. Today was ok. I did what all grieving people do. I made and ate comfort food. ALL DAY. It was insane.

Blogger Personal Opinion BELOW
Ok I would love to know what people think about a television in the bedroom. People who are into feng shui think television in the bedroom is bad and drained the energy out of the room. I kind of feel the same way. HOWEVER, I do like to put my computer to play anime (Japanese cartoons) and that is comforting and helps me sleep. So whats the difference you ask between your computer and tv? 2 things, one television is one directional, to me, and two there is not mandatory ads on my computer like there are on tv. So while tv seems draining, computer seems slightly dysfunctional (read not restful), but sometimes calm if it is not over stimulating. I have this weird love hate relationship with tv and sleep. If I am watching regular tv I cannot sleep unless I am sick. If I am sick, then I almost need to watch tv to occupy my mind to sleep.

Anyways, I know that our bedroom in Washington will need to be really clutter free. I think it is true that to much stuff in he bedroom detracts. I know Adam really wants a simple bedroom.

In 7 days, they should deliver the pod so I can pack it. Then I have 5 days to pack it. Then I will have no stuff for 6 days, then I will drive to Washington with Pam. Then I will fly back, load up my horses, say a sad good bye to my house, and start driving with my horses. I have to go to Wyoming and figure out which horses I am taking. It all seems far away, but not far, just tangible. Which is INSANE.

1 comment:

said...

Wow. What a crazy few weeks ahead of you!

The only TV in my house is in my bedroom. I enjoy not having one in the living room. I don't watch that much TV anyway so I'm not sure it matters.

Hope you are hangin' in there.