Monday, May 19, 2008

PODS

Well

It was a roundabout day, and I very frustrated that the pods people are definitely not true to their advertising. They have screwed up my whole schedule and I have had to ask some family to step in and help where they really shouldn't have to. I a, grateful that they can, but really disappointed because I thought I had done a better job planning. I don't think I would use them again.

Counting down is wonderful. My house is empty except for the stuff that is coming with me to Wyoming. I had a bunch of stuff I was going to write about and now I can't remember any of it. I am sorry.

Oh yeah I remember! When I get out of my routine, everything tends to fall apart. I lose things I can't remember what I am supposed to be doing. It's bad. I am truly a person that relies on a schedule and a series of rituals that keep me going. They are not always the same rituals, but whatever it is that I am doing I have to keep doing. I am a little overwhelmed. Sometimes I wake up and I can't remember what is going on, or worse, I think of all the stuff I have to do and can't go back to sleep! Oh well. This is such a worthless post in the sense that I did have something reasonable to write about and now I can't remember at all what the purpose of the post was. Sigh.

I have been drinking too much diet coke and it makes my fingers tingle. Really irritating. They have been tingling all night. Ugh well, time to lay off the aspartame for e, and see the chiropractor tomorrow.

Night all I am giving in, and not "closing" this post.

PS: To all my blogging buddies: I have been keeping up with your blogs, I just haven't had time to thoughtfully comment. But I will soon!

1 comment:

said...

Get some rest girl!!!

And lay off the bad crap you're putting in your body. You know it'll help you think more clearly. :)

Hugs!