Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not thinking.

I was going to go to bed early tonight. Really. I was going to take T's advice. No. It's 11 pm and I am AWAKE, blogging.

I am not thinking. I don't want to think about leaving or missing people, or change or WHAT'S NEXT. I don't want to think about Adam coming home or how much I miss him or how close it really is.

Well when you don't think, that carries over into normal life too. I locked myself out of my car. AGAIN (and for $100 in Dallas, I got someone to unlock it). I know why I do it and I could explain why I do it all the time, but the truth is I just need to tape a key somewhere my car. No matter how careful I am I don't think I am going to be able to stop myself from doing. It's a long story.

I went to go see a movie. I didn't take into account how long the movie was and how late I would get back. Watching a movie alone again was sad and I missed Adam and cried. It is such a bummer that it is hard for me to watch movies that will make me miss him and cry. It makes everythign more complicated.

I left my phone at my house. Opps.

The trash people took my trash can 2 weeks early even though I paid for the whole month. What assholes. Why did they do that?

Anyways, I am done thinking for tonight. On the bright side I rode really well.
:)

On a side note: I would like to comment that I am pissed that people aren't holding their end of the agreement up and that someone else I am counting on is acting like a total jerk thus complicating my life. The apartment people told me last month NO PROBLEM letting us in on Memorial Day. The office will be open then they said. Those liars. They will not be freaking open, apparently. I am so sick of the runaround bullshit. I want it done and I want is done now. I can tell I am tired irritable.
It makes me want to choke the next irritating person.


Oh well

3 comments:

S.J. said...

Okay, so I've been going to see movies alone too because I don't want to hassle with finding someone who will want to go.

I do the same thing! It's late, and then I come home and I really miss him...usually I cry. And sometimes during the movie I'm sitting there alone crying quiet tears. I hope people around me don't notice haha.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm the same way

said...

Me too. I cry at movies... so I see comedies! :)

This too shall pass, Jenna. Hang in there.

Caitlin said...

I've definitely cried at things like movies when Rob and I were apart. If there was a scene where someone was kissing I'd be gone. Or cuddling. And military movies were out of the question.

And sorry things are kind of sketchy with moving and such...hang in there!