Thursday, May 1, 2008

Prince Charming

I heard from Adam today just as I was getting to work he imed. Not the greatest timing, but he was as cute and sweet as ever. He got me a "temporary gift." I am not sure what a temporary gift is and if I will ahve to give it back lol but it sounds like it might be relaxing.

I have to keep this post short because I can barely see around my eye shields and it's driving me up the wall and making me irritable. I have tomorrow morning off. I am going to do all the relaxing things you guys suggested starting with cleaning the house. I need to start packing a little. I had to go into Dallas today and I had to wait out the rush hour traffic so I sat in Starbucks for a while and had a green tea latte. I love those. Coffee is too hard on me. It makes my heart race.

Anyways, best wishes to my knight in rusty armor (as he likes to call him self), and I hope I get to talk to him again soon, but for now I gotta sleep. I didn't hardly sleep last night. I had to bring out my spring comforter, when I get too hot I have bad nightmares and the last couple days I have been waking up totally sweaty and not happy. SO, I had to fix that.

PS I m going to watch HMC ..... again....

2 comments:

S.J. said...

You went to Colorado College?!?! No way. Wow, that's a small world. I actually was accepted to CC but then I decided not to go there. I didn't realize we have so much in common. Don't you LOVE LOVE LOVE Colorado? I would live there the rest of my life if I could. I feel kind of stupid going to school in Wisconsin instead of staying in Colorado. It's really made me appreciate where I grew up. I'm from Fort Collins which is about 3-3.5 hours north of Colorado Springs.

Also I'm so excited that you had Starbucks today and it was good :) As you know I'm addicted. One of my favorite things is to go do homework, or a read a book while spending a few hours in a Starbucks. That always puts me in a good mood.

Another thing I do is watch my favorite TV show--How I Met Your Mother. It will distract me and put me in a good mood no matter how low I'm feeling. I've watched the episodes so many times, but they never get old.

Caitlin said...

What is HMC? The show I watch to relax is Mystery Science Theater 3000...one of thoe most amazing shows ever, though not many people have heard of it :-)

And I don't really like Starbucks, it's too coffee-centered and I hate coffee. Good hot cocoa though!

Thanks for your comment :-) I love having this one prof that gets me and it makes me so sad that she's not going to be at graduation. But we said goodbye and she said she'd come to my wedding, haha!

Have a great day!