Thursday, September 27, 2007

You love who you love

Hmm I watched the season premier of Grey's Anatomy last night. It is one of my very favorite shows. I know it is just a drama and a show yadda yadda, but I do have to say one thing that really struck me about this episode that reminded me of Adam. Two of the characters decided it would be best if they broke up, because it may have been the right thing to do. But in deciding to break up they ended up kissing and we all know what that can lead too.

What it made me think about is this: Adam is the only thing I can choose. Whether it is wrong or right, I don't seem to be able to choose anything else. I am inexplicably drawn to him, like an Adam force field. Even when it was not in my best interest to love him I hoped against hope we would some day be together. It looks like dream will come to fruition. I look at back at these characters and smile, because I feel like I have been there. If there is anyway it can work out it will because no matter what you do you still always choose that person you love. I always choose Adam. Every time.

lol "HEY MISTER! YOU DIDN'T WARN ME?!?!?!"

No comments: