Saturday, September 15, 2007

Obsessions and Adams's Blog

I am obsessed with things that make me think of Adam. Sometime it is certain songs that I play over and over again (Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's, Be My Escape Reliant K, and Kiss the Rain - Billie Myers). Sometimes it is certain books. Right now: Howl's Moving Castle, an anime movie based on a book by one of my favorite authors. I watch it EVERY NIGHT. Usually I get tired of movies after I have seen them once. I watch between 15 and 30 minutes on my special ipod that Adam got me. It just seems like the right thing to do. I don't know why.

Adam out of the blue started writing a blog. I love it. I am especially impressed for several reasons. One being Adam didn't seem to used to like to share his thoughts. Now all I have to do is read them. I really like this. Adam sometimes has had a hard time putting feelings into words. Thirdly, Adam usually is a pretty private person. When I asked him if I could link his blog he said sure it is up for the whole internet to see.... I was like, oh ok cool beans! It might be weird to read both sides of an argument we are having, but most likely will be really funny. Another thing that is funny is that Adam is not afraid to wear his "cheese" where as I don't wear mine as often. It is there just as much, but he is braver than I am. The best part is that when I feel like I need perspective I can go read all thing sort of stuff Adam goes through and get a good dose. I can be reminded about how he is frustrated about not being here to help me. He told me that blogs count as question game (which means that if I choose to read it I can't get mad about it). That's fair I think. Though I know I wouldn't be able to tear myself away from it if my life depended on it. I linked his blog in my links.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i loooove hey there delilah!!! my new fave song =)