Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ups and Downs

Well I haven't written in a while because Adam and I have been going around and around about stuff. Our squabbles are interrupted by periods when one of us has to sleep, and then you wake up angry or hurt or frustrated and then you get to start you day that way. In addition to that there is nothing you can do until he has time to talk to you again. I think we came out of this one pretty clean. So I spent the day hanging around the computer chatting with Adam and just generally being there for him (and really for me too). Courtney left a comment on my last blog about good care package tips and I have to say the one that links to http://www.marriedtothearmy.com/ is amazing. I haven't had a chance to look at the rest, but I am sure they are just as good. I had never scene the cake in a jar thing. What a cool idea! I love to bake cakes, but I don't think Adam likes cake very much. I'll ask him.

Speaking of downs ONE MONTH DOWN! 11 to go. Though I have been counting in weeks, it seems like a week passes fast enough and is not as overwhelming as days. Another important milestone is that Adam's and My one year Anniversary! Mmm every day I am reminded why we got back together, even when we argue it comes full circle and clean. He is the love of my life and I know it sounds corny, but when it you know it is true you know. We can get past our fears and seem to really communicate well with each other which I would think is our difficult point. We both have had a hard time communicating because neither of us wants to lose what we consider the most important thing in our lives, so we don't always say everything we probably should. Well toast (and pray) to making it to our next anniversary!

No comments: