Friday, September 14, 2007

QUICK DRAW HANCOCK

So two loves of my life being Adam and horses I gave Adam a horse for his birthday last year. When he came to visit the ranch I told him to look at all of the new foals on the ground and if there were any that caught his fancy to let me know. Well one did catch his eye. There was a friendly good looking stud colt out of one of my best mares, Roan Ann Hancock by my stallion TRR Blue Pistol.

Here he is:


HI! I'm Quick Draw! In this picture you can see my shoulder on the other side of my face, I know it looks funny, but it is just because I am a super muscley super stud. Just ask Adam.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here I am with my Mom, she is a BIG mare.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sometimes I feel like I am being watched... Oh what's that over there?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I had better go check it out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh Jenna! It's just you, do you have any treats?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Anyways he is the image of adorable if you look in the dictionary. He is going to be a great horse, I am really excited for Adam. I have to figure out what color he is going to end up. I was hoping red roan, but he looks kinda of gray in these pictures. Time will tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the horse picture of Quick Draw Hancock, and his comments! And Kissy Face! heehee

Beccanums

Unknown said...

What a beautiful foal! =)

We live by a pasture that alternately 'houses' bulls and horses... Right now there are 5 horses, and we bring them carrots sometimes. But now they expect carrots, and they drool like crazy every time we get close to them. It's pretty grody.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.