Monday, September 17, 2007

New Apartment

I am putting up this blog so that Adam (and everyone) can ENJOY all the selections I have made for new apartment that is going over the barn. I will put up floor plans as they become available.

So the first thing was choosing the flooring for the kitchen, and i have been instructed to go el cheapo and go with linoleum. Ok so here is the one I really liked.


Here are two picture of the linoleum I like, if you click on the picture it will take you to the website:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And this is the color of the cabinets, but not the style. Adam doesn't like light wood, but since I have cabinets that were left over from another project and I am just going to match them and I like the wood finish..Oh Well. That's all I am going to say.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here is the counter top color I was thinking.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I really want to do laminate flooring for my bedroom and the living room, but we will see about the cheap factor. Oh and I love this tub, but it's kind of on the pricey side too, check out the dimensions. I have yet to find a pattern that I like for the bathroom. I am temped to do a black floor with a white tub. I am told that I should do bright colors in small spaces, so maybe I should go with a white floor? I will keep looking. Then I have to figure out what to do about the office/computer room....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything you picked out! We've got tile linoleum in our bathroom downstairs (where my and my sisters bedrooms are) and you can't even tell it's linoleum. It's easy to clean AND low maintenance.
Love the cabinets, love the countertop! Want to decorate my house??? Lol.

Anonymous said...

NO! Not white floors. Not pure white. I like your selections. I like the cabinets being lighter and the blue floor. But I would be hesitant to put white floors in the bathroom. Light colored yes, mixed white with something but pure white? It will show everything. Y But....then again, since you don't have to worry about rugrats... maybe white is okay.

pam