Thursday, April 24, 2008

Much betah

Today was better, much better. I told them I had to leave at one, that helped. The thing that really made my day was that I rode really well. I mean picture perfectly. Both the horses I rode were really good. Today was a little slow. I got a lot of out-of -horse work done. Then I got to really thoughtful gifts in the mail. One was a dress from my Dad's finacee. It was a dress that i had borrowed that fit me really well and I liked. She thought I would like have it, which was incredibly very very sweet. The other WAS THE BEST BUMPER STICKER EVER from my stepmother. It says: Support our troops, We'll need them to over throw our own government.

Anyways, I am getting lasik tomorrow so I gotta run!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I am glad you're better :-) And yes, I'll figure out how I feel about the Army at some later date...hopefully soon. Thanks for reaffirming me and saying I'm not lame! :)

Here's your name in Russian:

Дженна

It's pronounced the same way...the first two letters make a hard J sound, the little H letters are the N sound.

said...

Good luck girlfriend!!

Enjoyed your comment on my Weight post. So true about eating habits. That's why they say French women never get fat!! They actually APPRECIATE the food they eat.

Hugs!