Tuesday, April 1, 2008

29 days

Hello! For those of you who know me you know that there are only 29 days until one of my favorite days of the year. No it's not butthead coming home, thought that would be very good.

We found out we for sure got the apartment today! It's really close to base and the apartments are brand new! This is good, it's a bit from the barn area, but I would so rather have Adam be close so if he has a spare minute he can come home. Adam and I have already started "discussing" the interior decorating of the place. He is so funny. I think it would be cool to get a bunch of different posters with themes from like poster.com and use that tacky stuff to put them up. Then you could change 'em out when you got bored of them. I think that we may go to Ikea to get a lot of furniture, mainly because it is one of my favorite places and Adam and I can agree on some pieces from there.

I am trying to not think about my huge list of things to do before I go. :: refuses to think :: With the days getting so long it is very deceptive how late it is. It's already 9! I just got home from running errands in Fort Worth! I have a bunch more errands I could have done, but I was just so tired. Anyways, hope everyone had a good April Fools. Leon got me today. I got early and started feeding, and I was just about done and he came to the barn and said,"Well, it's nice you were here early and fed, but I already fed this morning." I was like,"OH NO!" Then he smiled and said,"Happy April Fools." He is such a good guy.

Side Note: I would just like to say my blogs that I write in my head on the way home from work, sound so much better in my head than the ones that actually make it to the blog. I have no idea why...ugh :P oh well

1 comment:

S.J. said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I was for sure thinking that no one would even read the thing :) It's good to know that you are out there. I always read yours, I hope you are having a good day.