Saturday, April 26, 2008

FLOMP!

Adam left me a message on my myspace today! It said FLOMP! It means he wants to jump on me/ tackle me and squish me and knock all the air out of me and listen to me gasp for air like a dying fish. What a sweetheart. There are no other words for it, but "That's so Adam." It's really funny how much I relish any messages he sends. I read them over 100 times. Then I wait a while and go back and read them again. How goofy is that? It still makes my heart race a little, which makes me very very glad. It lets me know this is still the right thing. Not that I had doubt, but a reaffirming heart race is always comforting ;).

Today was a good day for the most part. My vision is getting better and better all the time. Lasik is pretty dang cool. I am not sure Adam could get it simply for the reason that he HATES eye drops. I have had a million eye drops put in my eyes by me and various other people over the course of the last couple weeks.

I bought a gas grill today. A little tiny $10 one. One of my friends fed me steak the other day and it was really damn good. I was like I can do this!!?! How hard can it be?!?! I have a ton of game steak in my freezer. So we will see. It's time to put my money where my mouth is. I think I am going to try to make an angel food cake too. I have some new dishes I want to try out. :) I rented a bunch of movies from blockbuster, mostly horror movies. I was feeling lonely so I rented movies. Go figure.

Anyways I am going to chill out cook and maybe clean, I have work again tomorrow sigh.
Toodles

No comments: