Monday, June 30, 2008

stupid people at airports and why Jenna very much dislikes them..

(( because I try never to hate people))

Ok I don't know if you have ever heard he is my very favorite comedian, and I am including a youtube snippet of his work. I have all his cds and I even got to see him live at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.



Needless to say I love the guy's work. He does this spiel about STUPID PEOPLE IN AIRPORTS. He says, I think they should have people walking around with the skinny end of a fishing pole.... the really flexible part. Anytime anyone does something stupid, wham just pop em on the back of the neck. Then you'd be walking don the street and see something with that welt on the back of the neck and say,"hey you did somethign stupid at the airport."

I really like his stuff because he doesn't swear and my little sisters love his work. i cna probably quote all 3 of his CDs. They are up on youtube and honestly are really a treat in the car and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

I have to say just thinking about it has made feel a little more smiley.Very funny guy. Great for car trips!


Anyways, Adam has an awards ceremony and I am missing it because I am traveling. I am very sad. He promises me there will be more I can come to, so I don't feel totally horrid. On a final not before I board the plane, you can check our my alter ego, where I am post pictures of all the yarn I dyed: indiedyer.blogspot.com

BYE

1 comment:

said...

Hey girl. Thought I'd drop by and visit. Its been a while. I'm happy to see that things are wonderful. I worry about "Prince Charming-izing" my soldier too. I guess it remains to be seen.

Good luck on your trip! Hugs!