Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Leavin' on a jet plane....

but have to leave butthead behind! :: Cue crying::

I am slated to go somewhere's "on business" and it happens to be my mother's house in VERMONT, but I am going without Adam which always causes tears, and the snotting of Adam's shirts. He doesn't seem to mind. He is a great sport. So in my guilty state of leaving him behind I am really giving the housey-house a good clean and running a bunch of errands that we have been meaning to run. Can we say guilty conscience? How guilty do you have to feel to clean? In my case pretty dang guilty. It's only for 6 days, and then I will be back with him again, but still.

But hopefully this trip will prove to be financially rewarding and I am hoping that it is a stepping stone on the path to financially more stable so... in the interest of our long term future; I am going. Yes siree bob, it is time for me to take on for the team.

Anyways, I am off to catch a plane among other things.

A SHOUTOUT to a friend of mine who is an amazing artist, go check out his stuff: http://mikeatron.com or his store where he sells prints and stuff: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=51436

2 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

Have fun on your trip. I've never been to Vermont so I have to say I'm jealous!

Caitlin said...

Have fun on the trip. You'll be up kinda by me! Woo!

I know how hard it is to leave them even when you're living with them...every day I go to work and I feel a little sad being away from him because I'm still not used to short-term goodbyes. :)

I hope the trip is wonderful.