Friday, June 6, 2008

I wanna post....

... but I am too damn tired. Sry Guys- I have to take some time and sleep. I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow. POD is unloaded, horses are set. Most of the stuff is in the house, even though it's messy. I tripped over something going to bed. The swearing is out of control. But we are here. Alive and well. My sister (15 years old) and Adam's Mom are both here helping me and we got a lot done, everything went way smoother than I could have imagined and the realization that Adam is going to be moving in with me is hitting me like a ton of bricks. I am going to bed and I will think about it in the morning as I am going to be kind to myself for once and GO TO BED AT A REASONABLE HOUR. Maybe I will get a call from Kuwait sometime soon. One can only hope. It's like the lull before the storm eh? On top of that, TGIF so I don't even have the option of calling people back as it is not a business day. THANK GOD!

Hmnt.
NIGHT

2 comments:

said...

Wow girl. Yeah, I'd be nervous as hell with someone moving in with me. Even if it was someone I was madly in love with. You learn a lot about a person when you live with them. And then there's the added stress of his return. I hope he will be ok. It will take some adjusting, I'm sure. I look forward to reading about the adjustment period as well. Its one of the things I'm nervous about for when my soldier comes home.

You'll be fine. Be patient and COMMUNICATE honestly!

Glad you made it. The countdown begins!

Caitlin said...

It's nervewracking and wonderful to think about living together. Best of luck and sleep well :)