Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hiding Out

I haven't really been hiding out. I have just been weirdly busy, I have things that I have to do, but no one to force a schedule on me so I feel very lost. When Adam comes home there are errands to run immediately and I know he dislikes that. Fortunately he gets a 4 day this weekend. We could could us the lax time.

As far as living together, we are having fun to say the least. However in terms of having the right stuff at the right time and being in the right place I am missing my mark a little. Dinner is usually late, and i still working on things that Adam will eat. Usually if I cook a mistake I eat it anyways because I am too lazy to cook more. I didn't realize how sort of off putting some of my mistakes are.

I love shopping at the commissary. Adam hates it. I can't go with out him. That's too bad.

I can't tell if I am slacking and need to get my butt in gear, or if I am just transitioning and this much wobbling is just normal.

Anyways. I know it has been quiet on my end, but it is hard to tell what I shoudl and can post about now. Definitely Wobbly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't like commissary?? I use to love that and BX.

said...

That's ok girl. Perfectly normal. I remember the ex and I having a huge fight over how to cook oatmeal when we first moved in together.

Just hang in a communicate honestly with each other. And try not to take too much personally. You'll be fine.

Caitlin said...

I'm sure that's normal, just getting used to living with someone else :) It's a weird time, I definitely agree!

Hope you're doing well.