Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy I Love You Day

I wanted to wish a Happy I Love You Day (read Birthday, he doesn't absolutely love his birthday the way I do) to the person I love the most. We are the big two three this year ;), and he beats me to getting older by 2 monthes every year. What an overachiever. I have to say, Adam would never give me my birthday present late, but per the usual I am late with his gift and I feel like a schmuck.

So my most favorite, chichen-obsessed, Myna-loving, ridiculous, thinks-he-is-the-basis-
for-normality, great Minaface I love you and I hope that you got some kind of break of your birthday or had some small good thing happen that can be construed as a Happy I Love You Day present, and know your REAL present is going to be cool on the way as soon as I can figure out the best way to mail it. I am thinking about you all day today and hoping your day is going okay.


LOVE,
YOUR GIRLFRIEND

No comments: