Thursday, February 21, 2008

DVDs

So I had a great moment recently. It was when I realized that the DVD of songs, pictures and a small video of me riding my horse went to a lady I am working on a business project with and the video of the project went to Adam. I called the lady immediately and told her that I had sent the wrong thing. So now I get to reburn copies of both a remail them. Opps. That was pretty embarrassing to explain that it was not intended for her. She was very gracious.

I have some tulips that I bought myself, they make me smile. However they are nearing their tulip end. This weekend Leon is hosting an event so I will be soo busy.

And so for me life just continues to chug along. I got pictures of my mare who should foal this spring if all goes according to plan.
Waddle One
Here she is from behind, I don't envy her.
Waddle Two


So yeah, hopefully Monday I will know more about the place in Washington and the will take A LOT of stress away, lol or add to it depending on the circumstances. I had a dream last night that Adam and I found this huge apartment for $500. I am trying to remember what was wrong with it.

No comments: