Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dreams

For the last couple nights, I keep having dreams that Adam has come home early and surprised me. They are good too, it is a shame I have to wake up. Someone said to me you don't have long left to wait now. Part of me feels like she is insane. The doldrums are passing through and all my worries are start to really abate because we have already made it through so much. But yes she is right. Not so long now. I can feel myself getting really anxious and trying to fill my day with as much as possible so I am not thinking about it. I decided to get some free furniture from craigs list. I am tired of not having chairs. I found 2 basically free recliners and a cheap couch. I am going to go get them tomorrow I think. For now just sleep. :) and Dreams.

No comments: