Monday, February 4, 2008

Long Post

Ok while I was in Washington I took 138 pictures of the place, and I uploaded them to photobucket. I will place the key pictures here and I have labeled EVERY PICTURE on photobucket and many have descriptions or what hte lady told me abotu it. So if you want a walk through of the place I can share you the url for photobucket (I think I have to send you an invite via email). Ok let the games begin.

Sat Map of Place Color Coded

Here is the map. Eco means these cement areas made out of cement "eco" blocks. They are areas for storing/composting manure or keeping wood chips off the ground, and storing other materials like sand or trailer parking. You get the picture. The little buildings I didn't label are feeding sheds and the big long white thing in front of the Upper Barn in her horse trailer.

Entry Gate
Entry Gate (and there is an exit gate) is battery powered like a garage door, exit gate is not powered.

Main Entrance Glass Doors
Main Entrance to house (Glass Doors)


Entry (Weird Window)
Entry Room

Right (Master Bed Upstairs)
Master Bedroom and Bath

MB TWO
Inside MB are 3 closets, two little ones and a huge walk in one. Facing the bedroom had my back to the door, there is a small bathroom (toilet, one sink, shower) and a walk in closet.

Photobucket
This is it (more all around pictures on my photo bucket album)

Going back down stairs though the entry way is a bathroom
Downstairs redone bathroom
which was just re done and
2nd bedroom
a second bedroom.

Then there are 3 rooms left in the house:
Laundry Room (see description)
Laundry
and
Living/Dining w. fireplace
Living Room
and

Kitchen
Kitchen.

Outside it has a huge beautiful fenced in area and a hot tub, a covered porch and a fire pit. It also has a large fenced in yard.

On to the barns: There are 3 barns: a very old hay barn, with 5 storage areas 3 of which look like very large stalls, a lower barn with 21 stalls and an upper barn attached to an indoor arena with 14 stalls.

Hay barn:
Outside
Hay Barn

Inside: Hay Barn Sawdust
Shavings
and
Hay Barn Hay Storage
Hay
and in this picture you can see the tack room and one of the large "stalls"
Standing on Hay, Tack room, and 3 of 3 Stall/ storage
She has alot of stuff to take with her in these pix. :)

Lower Barn: 21 Stalls
Lower barn row (one of 3 rows)
Tow types of stalls, some with more grates, these are better:
Lower Barn Stalls Middle These ones dont have the hay sotrage above.
Hay Storage in Lower Barn
Lower Barn Hay Storage

Round Pen is next to lower Barn
Round pen
Half One
Round Pen
Half Two

So in our whirlwind tour:
Upper Barn
Upper Barn Stalls

I think these stalls are nicer:
Upper Barn Stalls
They have doors that go to the outside. I would need to put up pens.

Now the Indoor:
Same end - Indoor
One Half

Openning End of Indoor
Two Half

And a feeding/ loafing Shed.
Teal Pen Feeders
This are in the "teal" pen.

I took a million more pix of the pens and I have them on photobucket.
Here is the link: http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/notantisocial/

2 comments:

Istari the Angel said...

Looks like a nice place, Jenna, I say go for it if you can afford it.

Unknown said...

Holy friggin cow. I'm officially jealous. That place looks amazing. Can I move in with you if Matt gets deployed to a carrier instead of Japan? ;)