Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cheery

Hello

This hour in the morning usually has me dragging, but today I feel awake and ready to go.

Adam's valentine gift came yesterday! Very thoughtful, I got instructional horse videos. These can be pretty hard to come by so I am pretty impressed that he got me some. I am always impressed that he always gets me something AND it's here on time. I feel a little guilty because when I am mailing mine, mine are usually a little late. The very first thing he ever got me for Valentine's day was a pot of purple tulips and a little stuff moose with chocolate. I love purple tulips. About two days ago I was at Walmart and saw those potted tulips and it reminded me so much of Adam that I bought one. They sit beside my bed and every morning I wake up and see them and think about my butthead. We are in the homestretch now.

Today is shaping up to be a great day. I recently have decided to relax about a bunch of things that were stressing me out and I have been feeling a lot better. I just do what I can every day and not worry about the rest. I put my white board up in my room, think about how much I have going on today and write my list of things for the day. Once I have those things done. I let myself relax. It's good. I worry a lot less. I think I am getting more done too. So yeah, what a strange thing, ;) an upbeat post from me.

I am not doing a count down of the days because you never know the exact date the soldiers are coming home. But I am starting to make all the arrangements.
Oh brave world, here we come!

1 comment:

Anne Bean said...

I'm glad you're in a cheery mood!

I got your box of heinous riding clothes today, and it rocked by socks off. Seriously. I'm, like, barefoot right now. And covered in pink plaid.
Thank you!