Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wore Out, Man

Been a long coupla weeks-ish. Been working pretty hard. Sort of. It's crazy, the loneliness. You work and keep busy, but you still come home to an empty house. No matter how hard you work, what you do, whatever, the house is still empty when you come home. So the time is winding down. Decided against the place in Washington, get to make another fun trip to Washington (well it will be fun if I can stay with Anne again :D) to look at apartment. Gotta find the right apartment. Worry about the price, getting approved, the location, both closeness to work ad niceness of the area. Then Jenna gets to PICK a job. She has to decide whether to work for herself with computer stuff for flexible hours and go crazy living alone all the time? OR convince someone to give the crazy hours she wants and pay her really well and let her take lots of time off, and deal with co workers and bosses,, but you get to meet people.
Decisions, decisions.

Gonna try and sleep a lil more tonight. I could barely get out of bed today. Ha waaaaay to much coffee and I ate.... donuts!!!! Bad bad bad. Tomorrow is a new day, righto?

Um and uh tomorrow, I'm "taking the day off" which might mean driving around some friends-ish to the local tack shops, and then taking a friend of Alex's to the airport, and um maybe I will ride. The friend I really want to go will prolly not go. I don't know how to convince her. It doesn't really sound like a day off to me, well really not compensation for working 2 weekends in a row. But whatever. I is WORE OUT MAN!

Here's to tomorrow!

No comments: