Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Headaches

So Adam and I convinced Adams' Mom to help up look for an apartment. THANK GOD. It's next to impossible to rent an apartment! Don't they know who I am?!?!? :) I am just ready to tear my hair out. I would call and these people would barely give me the time of day.

So we decided to fly up, I call my boss, she says, "I was expecting you to work that weekend. I guess I will learn to have to work around YOUR schedule...." Well I have to go, Pam doesn't have a lot of time to take off. I am not going to screw up her schedule when I wasn't even told we needed me at work that weekend. Sigh I don't know where go with it, I feel guilty because I am apprenticing, but I need the help with apartment more then anything. I am so tired of worrying about it. I cannot wait to get it over it.

NOW WE GET TO DO THE EVEN FUNNER PART. We get to find an apartment Adam that I don't hate, and CAN afford, and, and, and try and get approved on Adam's salary. That's all well and good, first we would have to understand his pay stub. HA HA HA. All kinds of crazy acronyms. It looks like he might initially earn enough. Then they take a lot of stuff out. Medicare. Life insurance. So maybe we will just show the amount he earns.... before they take all that crap out.

It would be really nice to not need a cosign. I currently am a paying apprentice so uh, I don't help qualify us, I am the moocher. Sigh.
Where is the advil? :)

At least though I will FINALLY have something concrete by the beginning of April. It is weird how time just marches through! It's crazy. Nothing I can do to speed it up or slow it down. I am learning better and better to take day at a time and do the best I can in each moment. I have a lot of responsibility and worry surround me right now, but you know I am really just going to try and let that go and take it as it comes. Ride my horses, not worry about my boss, and maybe even go to bed early! :)

I keep thinking life is going to get simpler when Adam comes home. I have a sneaking suspicion that it will not. That until I cut down on what I am doing. It is still going to be crazy. May is looking pretty scary. Leon has clinics in Canada. I am moving. Gulp. Oh well. Take it as it comes, one day at a time.

No more headaches. Night Everyone.

No comments: