Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Soul Searching

Adam and I got to talk for almost 2 and a half hours. What a wonderful chance to finish all those conversation that we had to keep cutting short. We both were more or less awake so neither of us were feeling grumpy and sleep deprived. We had a lot of fun, it was good see Adam (his govt computer had a webcam) and it was good to see him laugh at my corny jokes.

A friend of mine got online and asked me if I went to church and I said, "No, but I did something as equally soul enriching for me." These days where everything flows and we are reminded why we are attracted to each other are a Godsend. Even across these bajillion miles we still feel a good connection. That gives us (Adam and I) both hope as we start (me and Adam's mom Pam) start to look for apartments and start to figure out moving logistics, and I figure out what furniture I can take and squeeze into our apartment.

We got to talk about all the funny stuff about living in an apartment together, toilet seats and clothes all over the floor. We talked about where to put all our crap and what size apartment we need, and whether or not we are setting up a dining room or eating in front of the TV, and putting computers in the dining room.

Should be an adventure, but now that we are clear on a bunch of things it is looking to be the best adventure yet. I really hope we get a place with a good kitchen. There is nothing worse than having to cook in an uninviting kitchen.

What a nice way to start out a Sunday. Now for a nap to catch on the sleep in time I missed out on.

No comments: