Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Refresh

Today started out ogdable (horrible). I didn't sleep very well because I was anxious and I woke and the heat had gone off in m house and cabin so it was a steamy 56.8 degrees next to my bed. Not fun so I drug myself out of bed and started driving, I had a mishap with my credit card at the gas station. I have to figure out why its getting declined if the balance is good. Gotta call those (@(&!*&@ people.

I got to Colorado Springs about 1:30 a little apprehensive about seeing my old school and my professors. But once I got there it was sooooo nice to see friendly faces and I felt right at home again. It was tempting to want to move right back. I know I feel that way because it is something easy and familiar. I went to my doctors appointment which when well, then back to the school to meet with some other professors. Then back to my friend Re and her son, Nik's house (I used to child-watch for them), where we had a wonderful dinner (my favorite -- Chinese!). I called a friend from the computer science department to see if he wanted to go to a movie and we went to see Resident Evil 3. I was pretty scared. Afterwards I showed him my new IPOD Adam gave me and pictures of Adam's horse. He wasn't so into horse pictures, but he looked at them anyways. So then I came back to Re's house and I am in my bed room where I stayed when I broke my arm. It's a little ironic.

I feel way better having talked to my friends that I dearly missed and I didn't realize how much I did miss it all until today. I got a bunch of good feedback from people who know me pretty well and that was very worthwhile. I am glad I came and I can go back with a fresh outlook on life.

I love you Minaface

No comments: