Saturday, October 13, 2007

All Over the Map.. literally!

I have been to Colorado, then Wyoming, then California, than Texas and I am heading home to Wyoming tomorrow.

Adam likes being able to get a hold of me on my cell phone and recently he has been able to because I have been in areas with cell reception. I went to California to visit my father for a business event, and then I went to Texas to start looking for an apartment. Texas is different, I am think I am experiencing culture shock which for me is hilarious. I am trying to choose between 2 apartments. I went to go look at one of the apartments today, and as I was backing out of a tight parking spot, someone else backed into me and because of a mix up at the car rental place, I didn't have the correct insurance information and the cop wrote me a ticket! Not a fun day. So I am not sure that is the apartment for me. It took so long that I didn't get a chance to look at the other apartment place again. That's a bummer.

So I have been going back and forth and back and forth. Too indecisive tonight. LOL.

Adam called me this morning (early) and we both kept falling asleep so it was sorta like he was here. We'd both snooze and wake up and ask the other in the sleepy voice if they were awake, then fall back asleep. So it was pretty low key. It is comforting when you get the little reminders that you are meant to be together. I am so thankful for these little reminders. When I really miss Adam I watch the 15 sec video I have of him being silly. It's the best, a god reminder of when we were together last. Without stuff like that I am not sure how I wold make it through the day.

MAUW CHICHEN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Moving to Texas??? Geez, after having snow in October, I can't blame you =)