Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sleep is goooooodddddd........

I go to bed really early now. I get up really early now too. This morning I accidentally got up at 5:30 (?) and let the dogs out and while I was up and watching the dogs out the window I thought,"I should feed the horses, I feel pretty awake." So I put on some more clothes and head outside, feed our ponies and give them their quick rubs. I come back in grab soem dog food and shuck the outdoor- hay filled clothes and jump back under the covers. Then I look at my phone, it's 6:38. I think "f**K! What am I doing up this early?!?!?" I thought it was a lot later. Sigh.

Sleep is the only time when I see Adam with out worrying. In my dreams I think he is actually there with me. I don't know he is halfway around the world. I wake up and I don't really remember what I was dreaming, but I wish I was still asleep. Sometimes I think I would sleep until he comes home if I could.

One thing that is really funny is when the dogs start acting tired, I tell them,"Bed!" and they jump up from their sleepy places and run into the bedroom and go lay on our bed. It's pretty humorous.

Well I am going to bed, pleasant dreams....

No comments: