Friday, March 5, 2010

Acceptance

I received Adam's acceptance letter to CSU today. I was so happy I danced around the room. Then I got in my car and started into town and couldn't stop crying. He is supposed to be here. Dancing around the room, celebrating, telling me how great he is going to be. He is going to be great, I am so proud of him.

I haven't written in a while: various reasons. When people start reading the blog you feel obligated to write for them. Then I realized lots of people were reading it and I felt a little self conscious. Lastly, this deployment has been very similar to last deployment. Lots of waiting. People telling me they appreciate our "sacrafice" and to tell Adam thank you and all I want to do is scream at them they are not welcome, but instead I say politely I will pass the message along.

Sigh. It's been a long deployment. I am really ready for R and R and it can't come fast enough. Well regardless, ADAM CONGRATS! I love you.

No comments: