Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

This is more of an update blog. I am here in New Mexico with Adam's family. After battling with the flu and being really sick I woke up this morning feeling a lot better and holding down solids foods. Pam and I baked and cooked and baked some more. We made enough food for 3 times the people. It was a little silly. Then we settled in and watched movies. It is good to be with Adam's family. Good to hear all the stories, good to be with other people who miss him as much as I do. It snowed this evening which reminded me of the last time I was here and we got snowed in. His family is nice, he has a lot of siblings and the have grown quite a bit since last year. Being here is a vacation in its own way.

Well
Happy Thanksgiving Sweetheart, you were dearly missed at Thanksgiving dinner this evening and know that I give thanks every day.

Mauw

No comments: