Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I win! (well really Adam wins!)

Drum roll please...........I am ready to announce the winner of the 2007 Boyfriend of the Year award: AND THE WINNER IS MINA FACE!

OMG So today I was kind of tired and just kind ho humming along. I have been waiting for some packages and I cam home and there were no boxes and I was like hmm bummer. So I figure I should check the mail. So I check the mail to see if there is a notice. Instead there was a brown envelope in there hand written with no return address. I am like who is this from. So I open it. It's a gift certificate to a spa package! I was like how thoughtful! I have been so stiff and sore from all the riding, cleaning stalls, sweeping, and saddling. I had been daydreaming about massage, but it's not really in my budget right now. But there was no note. I thought he might have sent it, but that would have been really hard to do from Iraq. I mean finding one close to me, find a gift certificate, getting them to mail it to me. I called them and they told me that he had sent it to me! I was floored!

You know how kind and caring it is to think of something I was really craving and to do the research that it takes to find one close to me all on the resources he had available to him! I' m a little worried that he knows what I need more than I know what I need. Mauw. Thank You VM Mina. What an amazing guy. I am very very lucky and very very happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so stinking awesome!! go adam!!!!

Adam said...

::hides under the bed:: Um... :D Hi.