Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yesterday was a slow day in the blogosphere...

I tried to make yesterday good, I really did. It just didn't want to be good. I almost hit a car in the parking lot, I got a call that the one of the foals had died, I talked to my mother and she sounds crazier then ever. Then we played WoW and the people we were playing with, who are good friends of ours were just not attentive and let us die and we didn't finish the instance.

Oh well today is going to have to be better. I am just tired of bad days. I don't want any more to darken my door step.

Anyways, I really wish this apartment came with a big bathtub. I love bathtubs. Really big ones. Adam doesn't like baths. I could lay in a bath for 4-5 easily depending on the size of the tub. I have been the swimmer and water child. We are starting to look for a new place and I am worried about even looking because I just KNOW it is going to be a ton of work. I need a place that is CLOSE to base, has a garage or basement, and has room for 2-4 horses. Then I am going to need to haul hay from Wyoming. Hmmm it shouldn't be that bad. One of Adam's army buddies offered to rent a room, and he is really a cool guy, I like him, that lets me look for bigger places. Which is cool and gives me more options. Anyways I guess I will call a real estate agent.

I am going to go try a yoga class so I better grab a bite. I wonder if you are supposed to eatbefore yoga? I will find out lol. Laters.

1 comment:

said...

Um no. You're not supposed to eat before yoga. :)

Well, I'm sure you know that now!!

Hang tough my friend. Tomorrow's another day!