Monday, September 15, 2008

Yay! (What a Lame Title, LOL)

Adam got a promotion. I am sure am not supposed to talk about it. Which is really sad, because you are the only people who would really understand how lucky he is for what he got for his rank blah blah blah. He is really happy. He says funny things like "when the unit stands up again," what are they are they laying down??

We are going to have my yellow truck in the for sale lot soon. I wish it was there already, ugh, but because we aren't married and because Adam isn't on the title or the insurance it is a run around. Fun Fun. Like it always is. I was recently validated by an army person the other day. We went to base and I had forgotten my ID (story of our lives) and we were just going to get a hair cut and buy gas. We pulled up and expected to be told to turn around. Well we pulled ot the guy who checks our ID almost every time we go through. I can't believe he recognized us and let us through. He must see a million people a day. He said we were okay. I was shocked. A pog doing something that made our lives easier. As we drove away Adam said, "and that's why we are always super nice to the gate guys." So I am going to be EXTRA nice to the gate guys in the future.

Oh man I have a lot of work to do today. I didn't do any over the weekend, thus there is a lot. Oh on another note, this is so typical Adam, we joined a gym. Adam has decided he is not buff enough and not fast enough. So I have been complaining about being fat for a while. Adam says I am not allowed to complain ANYMORE. They have a bunch of fitness classes and it is less than a mile from here. I agree no more complaining. I went swimming last night, it was great. I can't believe it but I am stiff this morning. Sigh. Out of shape. Well I gtg. Things are good right now. I am enjoying the ride while it lasts. :)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats to Adam!

said...

Yes - definitely congratulations to Adam!!

Get yer butt in gear soldier!! (yeah, I'm talkin' to you!)

I'm proud of you guys for joining a gym. Maybe you can encourage each other?

Istari the Angel said...

Congrats to Adam, for sure.

Too bad about the Dodge, I liked that truck in college.

Glad to hear about the gym. I'm working at getting more exercise myself, gotta slim down a little. Hope you enjoy yourself in your workouts.

Jenna said...

I actually bought a red dually from my dad, so I am selling the yellow truck.