Friday, January 25, 2008

Decisions Decisions

Hello

I have a lot of decisions to make and one of them is the apartment in Wyoming and its going up out there with out me now and I am terrified that it is going to be all screwed up because I am not paying super close attention to it. Well I will look at windows and figure out walls, and windows.

I thought some more about places in Washington, but I haven't gotten the guts to call the trainers yet to see if they know anything about the area and a place for my horses. I checked craigslist for both jobs and places. Nada. I am going to have to go and actually look. In some ways I am just dreading it. I don't want to go alone, I don't want to be responsible for making the wrong choice, I dont want to find a place to stay.. Yada yada yada.


I have to talk to the people in South Dakota again and email them photos. I hope my horses sell okay. I have to mail them the breeder's certificates AND send them the photos of the horses. Sigh. I sent off the ad to eclectic horseman today and that felt good. Now I just have to fix the ranch website. Yeay! Now just the horses to Joel, look up horse sales in California. Oh by the way I have a horse show this weekend... I didn't pack anything for it. Sigh, but I did by some new shirts, but somehow they are all pink again. That was all they had in my size :( Wish me luck lol. I am not sure how I am going to do, I am afraid I am going to do worse now that my beginner's luck is over. I feel like I didn't ride at all this week, though I have have ridden at least one horse everyday this week, it shows you how my perspective has changed.

1 comment:

Anne Bean said...

You know I've got a crashable couch kickin' around here in Federal Way if you ever need it. :)