Wednesday, January 9, 2008

26 Weeks

Well 26 weeks doesn't sound horrid. A lot is going to happen between now and then. I am going to work hard with my horses. I will have to pack up my house. I will have to find a new place to live. In all of this I am so excited. I mean sad ot be leaving this stuff behind, but definitely ready to be with Adam.

I am excited about finding a life together. I love reading all these blog about people getting married and hoping that everyone is finding their little slice of happiness.
Me? I am having some good days and bad like anyone else. I recently realized that with only 26 Weeks left that if I am serious about shedding some um... winter weight :), that I better do something about it.

I personally have had a lot of doldrums days lately and have been trying to pull or push myself back into a mode where I can feel better about the everyday stuff. I have this problem with being unhappy if I don't feel like I am improving at my work or whatever I am striving to do. However some days are just regular days. We wake up in the morning drag ourselves out of bed and get going (I have to sleep 10 + hours to not be dragging my self out of bed). So anyways off to start my day.

Maybe some day I will have an more organized clean house, have all my clothes put n the drawers and not worry about my weight. Ha that would be perfect, but will perfect be fun? I don't certainly sounds like a lot of work, and less time spent playing WoW. :)

Here is a video sent to me by a friend that I thought was very interesting: Top Ten Signs Your Country is Going Facist

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So where are you moving in 26 weeks? You probably blogged about it before, but I can't remember.

Jenna said...

I am not moving for sure in 26 weeks thats when he is supposed to come back from Iraq.