Friday, October 17, 2008

Your are right!

I need to update.

The truth is I have been traveling for the last two weeks. Does that buy me a repreive? And we have been moving into our new place which has involved a lot of fence putting up because our new property has space for horses!

On top of that Adam has WLC which means they find new ways to run us through the ringer. For example, yesterday we had to get up @ 3:45 since both cars were on base (after getting home at 10 pm from the airport) and Adam had to be there at 4:30. I drove back and started picking up the house (I won't even mention the fruit flies attracted by the old food.... barf) because we had both been gone two weeks. Then I did some stuff for my business and packing up the house. I was driving around doing stuff all day. Adam got home at 6, we finished setting up the electric fence, drove all the way over to the horses, got Mc Donald's on the way (we have been eating way to much fast food), picked up the horse (hooked up the trailer,caught them loaded them up) drove back to the new house, unloaded set them up. Now its 8:45. We went home went straight to bed, DO NOT pass go, DO NOT collect $200 ( I wish) and started all over this morning at 4 am.

I know Adam is so worn out, they haven't been sleeping on the beds at WLC because they are only allowed a couple hours of sleep and they don't want to spend them making the beds. That is the most stupid thing on the planet, I don't even know why they give them beds, its just takes up space in the rooms. He only gets Saturday off Sunday he has to go in at 7:30. So we are planning not to do anything on Saturday. Poor Butthead.

Anyways, there is a semi update. I might find some pictures of my new to put up.

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I guess you're excused for not updating!

I'm dreading moving again. I only got out here with the help of my mother and two friends who basically bossed me around for 4 hours.

How do you do it? How are you still sane? :)