Sunday, October 26, 2008

What to say?

I have been trying to be more upbeat lately. ESPECIALLY after being called "A Negative Nancy" by someone who shall remain nameless.

I know I don't need to be so stress out about everything that is going on, I mean yeah it sucks that he is gone and yeah some things are stressful, but all in all I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful man in my life.

Lala, when I read your suggestion of bath time, I thought, WHAT A GREAT idea, and poured a tubby and jumped in. I was much calmer after that.

I think me time is a big struggle for me. I feel like I don't take enough and like I take to much all at the same time. How much me time is appropriate? I mean I am not even sure why I am writing when I could be playing WoW? Or playing with the new XBox (they are on sale at the px!) Or watching a movie? Or mixing up dyes for tomorrow morning? I mean I have a whole week to figure that out so I can try an be less "negative" next week. Fun Fun.

At some point ... crap Adam just called I need to run him over some stuff to the base... laters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhhh haha i have to laugh because it seems like blogging is a bit of "me time" for you, and in the middle of it adam needed you! life beckons, but make sure you take time to take care of yourself.

my mom works for hospice, and she said that the number one advice that they give to the family of the dying person is to take care of themselves first. if they don't, they will fail as caregivers! it's too much for one person to ignore their own needs and desires like that. it's so important!

on a different note, i wish i could take a bath here! i just can't bring myself to use the tub. we've cleaned it a bunch of times, and i do the usual once-over with some "leave it on" spray almost every day, but i just can't muster enough desire to sit in it. it's kind of icky.