Monday, July 21, 2008

Don't Worry! Be Happy!

Aww all my readers are so kind!

Adam and I are at my house in Wyoming and getting to spend some wonderful downtime together. This evening we used the tractor to drag the arena and it was wonderful. Calm, just me and Adam on the tractor, since no one else could fit on the tractor it was just the two of us, driving in circles. I know it sounds boring, but it was nice. Just a couple more days and then it is back to the grind stone.

We are enjoying our time here and seeing where the road takes us. We went to look at some colleges and have found a lot of places we would like to spend time and people who are fun to hang out with.

I think that we have a pretty blank slate to go anywhere and start anew. It is a weird feeling. We are pretty unrooted and have nothing to hold us down. Neither of us live close to family, or have a place we really call home, other than our boarding school.

It's a whole new world for us.

:)

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Very very exciting :)

said...

Rock on girl!! Make it into whatever you want it to be. I'm glad you're both able to enjoy this time together. Sounds really nice for both of you!