Friday, July 18, 2008

So sick

I am so sick of lying to people. It is just not worth to hear whatever they have to say to me about what they think about it. So I don't tell them. I have whole list of people that I am regularly lying to. That's bad huh? It is mainly because I have a thing I am doing and I have thought about it and made up my mind. and there is F*** all anyone can say to change it. As frank as that is. Though keeping my stories straight is a work of art.

The only person I haven't really been lying to is Adam. This is mainly because he is with me every second of the day watching and consequently laying his head on my shoulder as I write this.

Really it is not exactly that I am always lying it is just sometimes I need to present a person that people can understand, interact with and get along with. Just because I don't exactly agree with their modus operendai doesn't mean I don't have to stop interacting with them entirely, just modify slightly their perception of me.

Anyways. Exhausted. Going to bed. Wish I could blog more, but I don't need to dig myself into a hole anyways. Very headstrong I am. Faith in the world that it will work itself out pervades me.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Sorry you're feeling crappy...I hope you know you can always message me if you need anything.

Feel better.:)

said...

That, in itself, is exhausting. One day you will be able to show yourself honestly and completely, with no apologies, and you will piss off some people. But then the ones that remain will be the ones who love you EXACTLY THE WAY YOU ARE!

Hugs!

New Girl on Post said...

Everything ok? Just worried after reading that post!