Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I know...

It's been over a week. I used to blog everyday! Sheez What has gotten into me?!?!

Adam had his first "real" day back at work. This means everyone came home off of leave. The day before he went back we went to get his traditional hair cut and all the shops were totally packed! I asked him what he wanted to do and we had kind of joked around with the idea of me cutting his hair and he said,"You can do it later we will get some trimmers." I said,"Ok!" So we went to Seattle and did some stuff. When we came back we went and grabbed trimmers. It took me a while and I think got it a little too short in some areas, but when I was done it looked pretty good. We were worried, but when he got to work the next morning his battle buddy said it looked good. SO I was thrilled. I don't think I will do it every week, but every other week wouldn't be so bad. Just follow the hair cut of the barber.

Two of my sisters are visiting form out of town, one is a half sister from my mom and the other is a half sister from my dad, so they don't know each other very well. Its kind of cool. They are both here for a week. It just sort of worked out that way.

Going back to work hasn't been terribly fun for Adam. He rushes home when it is time to come home and changes out of the outfit immediately. I hope it picks up for him and they do more "fun stuff" as Adam likes to call it. We went out to dinner with his battle buddy and it was pretty obvious that Adam and he are in a totally different space. Adam is sitting there with me and my sister sort of family man-ish and BB is text buddies to see who wants to go out drinking. I think many of the guys feel like they need to catch up on home stuff now that they are back, Fortunately for me all Adam really feels like he needs to catch up on is movie seeing. Some guys are drinking an awful lot, not BB per se I don't know. I don't think hanging out with us is high on his list of fun things to do you know? Lol Anyways

This is going to be long because I haven't blogged in forever. Adam txted to say he has a long day today, which is good for me in the sense that I hate to work when he is around. So I tend not to. Not good.

The relationship has definitely changed then when he first got home. It has become more solid, but I think we are still feeling out each other boundaries. The problem is the boundaries are about really what have time to do and that is going to change 100 fold again once he has a more set schedule and 100 times again if he has to leave for Yakima. I mean I guess I am happy its not same ole same ole, I mean the same is boring right? I hate boring. I keep having this fantasy that we are going to settle into a routine and that hasn't happened yet. I mean the only routine we really have is that Adam is going to play video games sometime before bed and we go to bed in time for him to get up to go to work. He goes to work and gives me kisses before he goes and then goes. I go back to sleep and make myself get up at 9 am. Voila our schedule. I guess it is not a bad schedule as far as they go. Anyways. Always more to write, never enough time. Until next time.

I am having this horse dilemma, and maybe I am going to be able to go fix it.

3 comments:

said...

I've been wondering about you girl!!!

I like when you talk about the readjustment stuff. It is all stuff I will have to go through later.

I'm happy that things sound good with you two. A more solid relationship is a very good thing! :)

Caitlin said...

I've missed your blogs!

And it's interesting how distance changes things. I'm glad you're doing well :) It'll only get easier! :)

.... said...

I'm glad you are settling into some sort of a routine, but yeah, it will change just about the time you get used to it....

I was going through some of my older posts and came across you....my bloglist seems to have major issues remaining active....lol.

I know what you mean about trying to post, some days I make two or three, then nothing...makes me wonder if I have anything productive to say anymore....or am I just rambling on...