Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quiet Hours

I am up early for me. Adam left for work about and hour ago, but I didn't feel like sleeping. I sure I will here in a little bit. Yesterday was a busy day. My sisters and I rode and worked. It was so hot we came back and Adam was home! So we jumped in the pool where the kids (Adam and the girls) played Monkey in the middle with a wiffle ball.

We went shopping for groceries and while I was in the store, a bouquet f tulips magically appeared on my seat. They are gorgeous (purple).

Last night it was so hot we had a hard time sleeping, I never thought I would say that about Washington.

So yeah puddling along checking email for orders and enjoying a little downtime. Myabe I will try and sleep just a little more before I have to face the music as they say.

AS side note: Here is a link to a lady reviewing some of my yarn.

People are always asking me what I am doing now a days so here is it, this is what I am doing. Its crazy.

I am not making sense anymore. Maybe its naptime.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I just wanted to say hi- I'm an Army girlfriend and a knitter, I got here though Loquita's blog. Have a great day!

Caitlin said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun :) Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

jennaaaaaa i'm sorry i haven't by your blog in forever! work started to consume my life. i'm in washington right now! matt's in the hospital, we're engaged, and i'm trying to adjust to the fact that i'm getting married in a week or so (provided he passes those stones!)

gahhh!

we have to try to get together sometime!

said...

Hey!! Glad to hear that you're staying busy and still pursuing your own interests.

Love that boy while you got 'im!!