Thursday, August 23, 2007

Time?

They say "keep busy" it will keep your mind off of him being gone. I am busy. It's 9:30 at night I just walked in after 12 hours of being out. I have done so much stuff in the past 12 hours I can hardly think. Fortunately, my Aunt offered me dinner because I was way too tired to figure what to eat.

So here I am, busy. Not mailing packages to Adam and Eric like I planned, or buying mouse traps for the cheeky mouse irritating me and getting into everything, I can hear it in the cupboard now. I am afraid to cook dinner cuz I have no clue when I will find time to do the dishes. Any part of my house that might get dirty before Dad comes is being left alone. Its sad I know. I really want to catch up on my homework, but I have to carefully choose how much to blog and how much time to spend writing Adam a letter because it makes me sleepy. I should shower and at least read the assigned chapters. I want to drive to Billings, MT to view a horse sale. If I go it will be good experience for when I sell horses, but it means I won't have done all my weekend-y things. Which includes my class work. Arg. I don't have a hotel and I am not packed....

Adam went outside the wire for several days, but really who knows how long... So I want to put my nose to the grind stone and not be waiting around and missing him. However at some point you can't keep busier than you miss someone. I am trying. It's supposed to make time go faster, but still it seems like it is standing still. I should really go to Billings because I will have fun and I will learn alot. I am not sure that being alone for the 5 hour drive there and back is such a good idea, but it may not be a bad one either. Ok gotta squeeze in a letter to Adam.

No comments: