Thursday, August 16, 2007

Never get used to it....

You know that the Army is unpredictable. You know that just because you think something is going to happen it probably won't.

Lately I have been very lucky to be able to talk to Adam online a lot. He told me he had a bunch of free time so I went back to work kind of carefree. Lo and behold come home and no Mina.

You try so hard not to be disappointed because you have been disappointed so many times.

So sullenly I head off to bed. Wishing it didn't matter to me, but you know it does.

Goodnight Mina. I love you.

3 comments:

Adam said...

MAUW CHICHEN!!!

Unknown said...

How are we supposed to get used to it though? It seems like military relationships resemble civilian ones very little. And likewise, being a civilian, I feel very ill-equipped to handle military relationship problems. Like the one you wrote about. Do we just pretend it's okay and we're not totally sad about it? Maybe it gets easier. I guess we'll find out, right?

Jenna said...

I don't think you ever do, and I am not going to try.