Friday, October 23, 2009

The Search...

SUCKS! I hate looking for a job. I applied to a bunch of minimum wage places today because its a job. As much as it pains me to apply for these sort of jobs, I am going to go crazy if I stay in the house any longer. I would really like the extra income as well so we can start saving some money.

I applied to a bunch of research positions, and a kennel position. Then local movie theaters.... and Starbucks. I think if a position at whole foods comes open, and maybe Kinkos, maybe best buys geek squad. I don't know I have an appointment to meet with the head of equine reproduction to talk about the masters program. I am nervous, but my roommate says he is very approachable and nice.

I want either a job that is fun, pays well, or gives me good experience for a masters. I know that sounds sort of arbitrary, but I think I am done just "getting by." I can't and won't live my whole life that way and anyone who says anything other wise is just full of bullshit and unhappy. I don't want to end up that way.

I know if I have faith the right thing will come along, but some days that seems a little difficult. My horses will be here soon and I am sure that will make everything better.

No comments: