Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY!

I need someone to come eat stuff! I made Banana Muffins and breakfast (eggs and bacon), I prepped chicken wings and I am going to make Halloween Cookies too. I have some stuff for pizza dough as well.

The muffins turned out well, I was hoping the aroma would awake the roomies. NSL. SO I made some bacon. They all slept another 2 hours. lol, SO anyways I am enjoying the huge kitchen in this house.

So the wing recipe I am using, is here, I haven't tried it yet, but I am baking instead of frying for the obvious reasons.

Last week I made a chocolate cake and used peanut butter frosting and I had some left over peanut butter frosting . I thought it would be fun to do homemade oreos with the frosting, AND THEN I found cookie cutters from my room mate in Halloween style. Should be fun.

Maybe I will take pictures and post them!

So I have some stuff to eat, who wants to come over? I need to find some children to borrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the roomies would wake up if you made more noise in the kitchen. Look forward to seeing the pix.

bonnie