Friday, October 2, 2009

Anti-Loneliness Precedure

I am flat out dragging my rear exhausted. I can barely move my finger. Why you might ask do I write anyways (despite the fact that my blog was "spam blocked")? To prove my point. Adam is gone, do I sit at home and mope (or just grumble because I am locked away from posting?), NO of course NOT I get really busy. As the Craig Morgan country song goes: "Work, work, work, all day long, Crank it up, back it up, bring it on home," then my day goes feed the dogs and rush off to the next thing. I climb through the door on my little airstream and walk the 10 feet to my bed, climb in and shed my clothes, and then I lay there. I contemplate what is the latest I can get up tomorrow and still get everything done?

I keep thinking I am going to have some quiet moments to read up on some notes or fill out my lab notebook or get ahead on my procedure. Nope. No quiet minutes. I spend more time on the dogs food stuff for my sick - o puppies dogs than anything else. Then Adam will get on late and want to talk and it's all I can do to stay awake. I am too worm out ot be lonely. It's a good kinda worn out though. Rinse, Lather, Repeat. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly a blessing you are too busy to be lonely.

bonnie