Tuesday, July 3, 2007

.. and I'll proudly stand up...

Tonight was the famous "Dr. Bill's Fireworks."
He is a doctor in town who spends a bunch of personal (and I think donated) money putting together a fireworks show, and usually to music. One of the songs tonight was the," And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free, and I won't for get the men who died and gave that right to me..." So I AM proud to be an American. I love Adam and thank him and ALL of his fellow soldiers for fighting for the American army. Whatever the politics whatever the reasons, they are out there defending the United States and the country of which I am a proud citizen. Not only are you the bearer of my heart, but also my pride in our country and every ounce of patriotically feeling bone in my body.

It's nice to be able to watch fireworks, but it's the easy part of being a patriotic American and Adam and soldiers like him are doing the hard part. I thank God everyday that he is in my life. I wish he could have been here to see the fireworks. I might buy some and we can set them off when he comes ;). I am a bit of a pyro sometimes.

Well Goodnight my fearless soldier I hope my night, your morning finds you well.

Jennamyna

No comments: